WiN - June Meeting "The First of Many"!
I hope you enjoyed a nice relaxing long weekend. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who joined us last Thursday at the Bonfire for our first WiN - Women In Networking luncheon. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. I met a lot of inspiring women some of those who are just venturing into the world of small business for the first time. This is such a great opportunity to meet new women and draw from each others experiences, knowledge and support. I hope you can all make it out to our July meeting to be held again at the Bonfire on Thursday, July 27th, from 11:15am to 1:30pm.
Congratulations and welcome to our new members:
Glenda Ashby - Maid in Canada
Darlene Blades - Gentle Hands Restoration
Gloria Broad - Mary Kay Cosmetics
Heather Chapman - ExcluZiv Marketing
Monica Fowler - Clarica Financial
Barbara Leffering - Quilt•A•Grafix
Katy Martin - Pic•Tur•This
Leslie Orr - Clarica Financial
Rebecca Sniderman - Can Serve Legal Services
Jasminka Vila - Tours By You, Guide Services
Remember... SAVE $10.00 on a yearly membership when you join in July, only $25.00.
Please note: We love our guests as they help grow our membership, but after you have joined us twice as a guest, we ask that you make a decision whether or not you are going to join our group.
• the opportunity to network with a wonderful group of women
• a 1 minute opportunity to promote yourself and your business
• a 10 min. opportunity to promote yourself and your business as a guest speaker
• the addition of your name and business info into the quarterly membership directory
• the opportunity to advertise in the “WiN”quarterly newsletter
• the opportunity to take part in member to member programs
• purchase a vendor table and “show-off” your wares plus have a 5 min. opportunity
to promote yourself and your business - $10.00
• purchase a web page for your business on the WiN website for only $5.00/month
• take part in combined advertising programs
Please reply via email if you would like to register for the July meeting.
"Each One - Reach One", tell a friend, bring a guest!